if this only the point might be done by local anesthesia and by closed approache the point it is to discuss plently with patint to see some results
I Want my Nose Pointy How Can I Achieve That and is There a Way to Know How Much It Coast?
Doctor Answers (5)
Refining the nasal tip
The nasal tip can be refined during rhinoplasty. A good surgeon will be able to create a nose that is in harmony with the face and complements the patient's facial features. An in-person exam would be necessary to determine what can be achieved with your nose. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. They will be able to examine your nose in person and provide you with advice. Computer imaging software can be used to give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. Cost can vary depending on the surgeon, the complexity of the surgery, and your location. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.
While it may be important to you to have more of a pointed nose, its best not to make the nose look like it has been operated upon. Too pointy of a nose may look surgical and unnatural. For more information on costs and virtual rhinoplasty software please see the link below to get a good idea of what can be accomplished with rhinoplasty
You might also like...
Rhinoplasty for a pointy nose
- You can have many different looks to your nose
- Your anatomy will dictate what kind of results are possible, for example, if the skin is very thick, it will limit how pointy it can be
- The cost of Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles can range from $5000-15000 depending on who you see what their experience level is
- If you have breathing problems, a portion of the procedure can be covered by insurance
- When you are ready, please visit a rhinoplasty specialist who can address all of your concerns and have the knowledge to get the results you are looking for