I want to know if I could get my moles removed. (photo)

The one on my wrist is slightly raised and the 2 on my neck/shoulder are both raised. I was wondering if I could get the removed. There's also one on my stomach that I was thinking about as well but it's not raised.

How to get moles removed

+1
Your moles can be easily removed by one of two methods: a shave excision or an excision with suture closure. Based on the location of your moles, a shave excision is likely to be all that is needed. A shave excision is a procedure where the mole is actually "shaved off" at a level just below the surface of the skin. All methods of surgery will leave a scar but the trick is to minimize the scar using the proper technique.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon