Will the nose on my edited photo look better on me? Do you think it suites my face?

Dear Doctors, I am attaching 2 pictures of mine, one is edited and other is real. Issue is my flat nose which I don't like. So I pasted the nose of Tom Cruise on my face in the edited photo. 1st I want to ask does that edited nose looks better than the original, (my answer is yes), and 2ndly if you also agree with me on 1st point then I want to ask does this shape possible on my nose. I want a small, slimmer and pointier nose which right now is round and because my chin is small it makes more big.

San antonio rhinoplasty

+1
Based on the unaltered photo you provided you would benefit from a rhinoplasty.  As you know you have a large, flat nose with thick skin.  The appearance can be improved to make it smaller, shorter, with more definition at the tip.  However, due to your thick skin there will be some limitations.  With regard the photo you provided with Cuise's nose pasted on, I think it would be misleading to suggest that your nose can look similar to that.

I'm in Austin if you are interested.

+1
The tip can be refined and lifted, the alar base can be reduced, and the bridge can be narrowed.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

Thanks for your question, based on the one photo provided you will have excellent results with a full rhinoplasty.

I believe you need more than just the nostrils reduced in size to get the best result. You need the tip refined, the bump removed and the bones narrowed, or, in other words, a full rhinoplasty.

Find a plastic surgeon in your area that specializes in rhinoplasty surgery.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

+1

While the enhanced photo 'nose' does not look correct on you, you would benefit from thinning the nose (bridge and tip).  I do not see a side photo of you, so it is hard to say whether or not your would benefit from a chin implant.  The goal of a male face is angularity. There are many things you can do...rhinoplasty, chin implant, make cheeks angular.  I have attached 2 links so you can see how angularity on a male enhances the look.