I Want my Butt a Little Larger and a Flat Stomach is That Possible with a Bbl?

Im 5'2 and weight 138 lbs. My body measurements are 34-26-40. My butt is already large but I wany it a little larger. I really want my excess fat removed. Is that possible?

It might be possible to get a fuller buttock with a #brazilianbuttlift but...

+2

Thank you for your questions.  Pictures would greatly help.  We need a good amount of fat for a visible augmentation of the buttocks... But it might be possible to get both buttock implants and fat grafting done at the same time.  It is a great procedure. Buttock implants are safe and permanent, inserted via one small midline (in the cleft) incision.  Watch my little video for more info!  Good luck!  Dr. Marc DuPere, Toronto plastic surgeon, board-certified 416.929.9800

5'2" 138 lbs and Brazilian Buttlift and Flatter Stomach

+1

In general, for your height and weight your goals seem realistic, but an exam or pictures would help.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.