I Want to Get my Breasts Fixed but I'm Not Sure What Procedures I Need and How Much It'll Cost? (photo)

(Assymetry, Areola Reduction) I just turned 18 and I've always been really self conscious about my breasts. They are very assymetrical and the areolas are just plain embarassing. I want both of my breasts to be perky Ds, both areolas the same size and ontop of my breasts. Not pointing down like the bigger breast. What can I do to make them perfect? (Or as close to it as possible) and how much should I expect to pay? I've been saving since I was 15.

Significant Breast Asymmetry

+1

You have a difficult problem to deal with.  For optimal results, I would recommend a two stage procedure.  The first would be a periareolar reduction/lift on the left and a full mastopexy on the right.  You can then have and implant placed to reach the desired volume.  It can be achieved in one procedure, however revision maybe necessary to achieve the perfect result.  

Congenital Breast Asymmetry

+1

You have two problems, asymmetry with one breast probably near the proper size and the other significantly smaller and ptosis (droop) of both breasts. At the very least, you will need an implant on the left to bring the size to that of the right and bilateral mastopexy (lift). A very experienced Plastic Surgeon may be able to do this in one surgery, but, to tell this, you need an in person consult to determine if there are factors that the pictures cannot show.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

+1

You have significant asymmetry and marked ptosis on the right. Implants can be used to correct volume differences but my gut feeling is that you will probably need more than one operation to get them close.  A lift on the lower side and expansion of the tighter left side will be necessary.  Good luck.

+1

Thanks for allowing us to try and help you by posting your breast photos. You have severe asymmetry, left amastia, right 4th degree ptosis with hypertrophy. Unfortunately you will need multiple operations to achieve a more even result. Best to obtain ONLY IN PERSON consultations from boarded PSs in your city. 

Breast Asymmetry

+1

The most important aspect of breast asymmetry cases is getting the breast volume the same so you can use the same sized implants in both. If you replace the volume in your left breast with an implant and just perform a lift on the right side, the right side will very natural and the left side will look fake and implanted. I would perform a surgery on the right breast which I term a "reductive augmentation" where I perform a breast reduction and placement of an implant at the same time. I can then place the same sized implant on the right and perform a lift on both for symmetry.The breast then will be the same size and shape. The average cost for this would be $15-16 K.

Web reference: http://www.ranchandcoastplasticsurgery.com

Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Breast assymetry

+1

You as you know have significant assymetry of your breasts. My recommendations would be to have a breast lift of the right side, and an augmentation with donut mastopexy or lift on the left side. Although the photo is not ideal you appear to have somewhat of a tubular breast on the left so would try to round that out for better symmetry.

I feel that the fees vary by the area where the procedure would be performed, but do your research so you have a surgeon who is comfortable with assymetries so you hopefully get the best result the first time. I would think that the fee would be in the 9500-10000 range including anesthesia and operating room charges. good luck

Web reference: http://www.drrickrosen.com/breast-augmentation-connecticut/

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

+1

You have severe asymmetry of your breasts. You will likely need a breast lift on the bigger side and an augmentation on the smaller side. This should help, but you will never have exactly the same breasts.  You need to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast surgery. Prices vary by region, but you should expect to pay 10,000-12,000 (including all fees) for this complicated breast surgery.