I want to get my breast and areoles completely removed? (photo)

i hate them so much, especially the areoles. They are so flat too, they never been perky, but i don't really care about that now, i just want them completely removed. They are large and dark, i'm really pale so it doesn't look good. I would also like the nipples to be moved up and perhaps closer together. Dose getting your breasts removed reduce the chance of getting breast cancer? and also how much would all this come too?

Achieve desired areola size with Ultimate Breast Lift

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift. This technique hides the incisions around the areola and in the shadow of the breast avoiding the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions. The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. The breast size can be reduced to the size you desire and correct the asymmetry. The areolas can be adjusted to normal size of 42 millimeters. The total cost for this procedure is $10,000 and the breast tissue removed will decrease breast cancer in that area only. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

I want to get my breast and areoles completely removed

+1

There are very few plastic surgeons who will do a mastectomy for large breasts. You can get a very nice result with a breast reduction. This will not only reduce the size of your breasts but also the areolas as well. You will still need to get routine mammograms after your breast surgery. Removing the entire breast is very deforming and likely not the result you are looking for. However, I would recommend going to a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation in person.

James C. Grotting, MD, FACS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Mastectomy for cosmetic reasons

+1

I would not, and doubt that any BC/BE plastic surgeon would, do a mastectomy and also remove the NACs for cosmetic reasons. You could have a great result with a breast reduction or even a lift. This would make the areolas smaller and higher. You could have a very pretty result without such drastic measures.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

I want to get my breast and areoles completely removed?

+1

Seek IN PERSON evaluations with boarded PSs in your area/city. You may need a full lift and areolar reduction surgery.

Removal of breasts

+1

It sounds like you have several deep concerns. You should see a plastic surgeon or a breast surgeon and have a very frank discussion of what you are concerned about(they way things look vs breast cancer) and get proper advice.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon