I Want Multiple Things Done to Me? (Lipo, BBL, Breast Lift) (photo)

I'm 18, 5'3 1/2, 167lb and have had this sort of awkward body all my life, I exercise daily and actually find it enjoyable as well as eat right but I just cant lose the weight. Am I a good candidate for large volume liposuction? Also, I'm kind of nervous my breasts are too loppy to fix, any suggestions? 

Multiple Procedures Performed In a Single Stage

+1

Multiple procedures can be performed in a single stage.  You would have discuss with your surgeon the pros and cons.  Many factors need to be considered including not limiting to, medical health, types of procedures, length of planned operating time, outpatient facility, hospital facility with overnight stay, etc..

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and liposuction?

+1

You certainly could benefit from a breast lift. As for liposuction vs. tummy tuck, you ares till young and presumably have not had children and are planning in the future. I probably would not offer a tummy tuck at such a young age but  you do have loose skin. Liposuction may be the better choice knowing that the skin may not retract significantly. Best to be seen in person.

Am I a candidate for BBL, breast lift, and liposuction?

+1

The fact that you are so young and have had these problems for quite some time, indicates that you would be a good candidate for body contouring and using the fat for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  It also appears that you would be a good candidate for a breast lift.

Other procedures are often times performed at the same time is liposuction.

+1

From the photograph it looks as though you are a good candidate for breast lift which would also resized the areola. Liposuction is a suitable choice for the abdomen although you do have some surplus skin that will persist. Your specific expectations are important in determining which procedures are best for you.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag.php?ID=20

I Want Multiple Things Done to Me?

+1

The breast part is easy answer--breast lift, unless you want larger breasts, in which case it will be breast lift plus implants. 

As to the abdomen, you might do better to at least consider a tummy tuck at a consultation  but liposuction may be the better alternative, depending upon a number of factors including skin tone. 

Liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and thighs could provide enough fat for grafting into the buttocks. All the best 

Liposuction of your full abdomen and hips(flanks) would make such a great improvement.

+1

Liposuction of your full abdomen and hips alone would really change your body dramatically. That should be your 1st priority and expect to pay $5-6,000 on special under local. Having a smaller shapely waist alone can make the breasts and buttocks look better and is easy to undergo with only 2 days downtime before you are back to work.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/lipo.asp

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

I Want Multiple Things Done to Me? (Lipo, BBL, Breast Lift)

+1

I could liposuction 5 liters from your midsection and give you 1500 cc per buttock or more.  A breast lift could be performed at the same time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts  and breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php