I Want to Look More Like Megan Fox? How Can I Achieve that? (photo)

I have a long face with chubby cheeks and a lot of eyelid space. When I don't wear eye makeup people always ask if I was out drinking the night before because my eyes look "puffy". Am I a good canadite for blehphorplasty? Also, I've always wanted stronger, defined cheekbones but I have more heaviness in the bottom of my cheeks. What would give me the most sculpted look that Megan Fox has?

Facial improvement

+2

You can neve look like Megan Fox but certain characteristics can be improved. You may consider a rhinoplasty and cheek augmentation ( i.e. fillers).

Who Wants to Look Like Megan Fox?

+1

Hi Mary,

I want to be twenty five years old, but we should be grateful for what we have and who we are.  You are beautiful.  What you are seeing in Megan Fox is a youthful face which is wider in the forehead and tapers along the jaw to the chin, the so-called heart shaped face of youth.  Megan's nose is not the focal point of her face, it get's out of the way of her eyes and lips.  I would treat you with Sculptra to build up the upper third of your face/cheeks, and consider rhinoplasty in the future if you wanted it for yourself and not to look like Ms. Fox.  Your eyes are fine. Make sure that you choose your facial plastic surgeon most carefully, you don't want to mess up your beautiful face needlessly.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Please do not go out an wreck yourself.

+1

First, have your seen pictures of Megan without makeup and photoshop?  In the photo you attached she was probably less than 5% body fat.  I assure you that if you were 5% body fat, your face would look much more angular without a stitch of surgery.  Cheek implants- I would be very careful here.  I think for the most part, the surgeons who use these don't really understand how they affect facial volume.  Experimenting with facial fillers that can be reversed (restylane and perlane) is a much safer approach to augmenting the cheeks and under eye area.  For rhinoplasty, less is more.  If you go with rhinoplasty, do a great deal of studying of the surgeon's before and after pictures.  If all you see are little ski ramps, that is what you will be getting as a result.

Ways for a young female to look more like Megan Fox.

+1

Though you can never look exactly like Megan Fox a rhinoplasty and cheek implants will be what will make you look more like her. Your cheeks are somewhat flat and your nose is more wide and bulbous tip. These can both be corrected. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results.

High cheekbones

+1

High cheekbones are best achieved with  cheek implants. Implants are composed of Silastic are inserted directly over the bone through intraoral approach. We do not recommend any  buccal fat pad removal.