I want to look more delicate, prettier, more angular. Which procedure would be best? (Photo)

I feel like my features are too close, my neck too wide, lasonabial folds too pronounced, not enough jaw definition, bad nose job-- what would I need to have done to look younger and more delicate, femenine? !In detail: i want a more open face, a slimmer neck, a more angular face.

Making patients happy requires listening to the patient's desires combined with their existing anatomy

+1
Hi P. Mituiter,

First of all, I think you look great.  I suspect that you were photographed in the last photo, and did not like what you saw, as compared to the 5 photos which you posted from a year and a half ago.  You looked great in those candid 5 photos.  Is it a coincidence that your fat grafting was performed in February of 2013?  

There is not enough information for the doctors to make recommendations on Realself based on limited information about you and not being able to interact with you and ask you more about what you like and don't like when seeing you in person.

The comments that you made that "my features are too close, my neck too wide, lasonabial folds too pronounced, not enough jaw definition" are based off of that photograph.  Not knowing whether you gained weight since the 1 1/2 year ago photos, or the weight is the same, or tthe effects are from the fat grafting.  

If you liked how you looked in the first 5 photos, why did you have fat grafting? and where was it placed?  Do you have any new medical conditions or symptoms which might indicate a hormone imbalance (thyroid, etc) which may have some effect on the appearance, and have nothing to do with cosmetic surgeries.  In those cases, treating the underlying medical problem should improve the appearance.  

If you liked what you looked like prior to the fat grafting in hind sight, perhaps, trying to reverse some of the volume effects of the Fat transfer may achieve the look that you are aiming for.

Rhinoplasty is for bad nose jobs may be the only way to reshape the nose to a smaller and more delicate shape. 

Although this does not directly answer your questions, I hope it makes some sense why so few of the doctors are answering your question.

Dr. Yang

P.S. There is a new feature on Realself, which is the "Follow" button. It is similar to the "Like" button on Facebook. If you like my response or any of the doctor responses while you research on Realself, you should "Follow" them. You will get email updates, when the doctors you follow post any new answers to questions, post new photos, or have any new reviews.

I want to look more delicate, prettier, more angular. Which procedure would be best?

+1
Without IN PERSON examinaction we can ONLY guess. I might try a liquid FaceLift - Voluma 4 cc's, Botox, etc...