I want to lose 3 to 5 kg. I would like to know if it will affect my breast size?

My surgery was 2 months ago, 255 cc dual plane type. My weight now is 63 kg.

+1

Although you ( based on your previous history of weight change and associated breast size change) will likely be the best judge of whether the small amount of weight loss will change your breast size/shape, generally speaking this amount of weight loss will not cause significant changes.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Breast size

+1

Weight gain or weight loss can affect breast size but it would be nice to see photos to see how much of the breast you have is implant and how much is natural. If youdid not have much breast to start then weight loss may have little affect but if you did then you may see a difference

Brea Plastic Surgeon