If I Lose About 20-30 Pounds Would I Have Saggy Skin If I Focused On My Midsection More?

I want to get liposuction on entire back, flanks, armpits, and abdomen with fat grafting to the buttocks.  I do not wish to get a TT. I had one pregnancy and I've always struggled with a belly. I do have stretch marks. I'm 5'7 200 pounds. If I lose about 20-30 pounds would I have saggy skin if I focused on my midsection more?

You might need a tummy tuck to have a flat belly

+1

From your picture and description I think you would probably be happiest with the results if you do get a tummy tuck.  Your pictures show that you have some extra skin, and your description says that you  have stretch marks (this indicates a diminished skin elasticity).  I suspect that if you have liposuction alone, you will have saggy skin in the abdomen.  If you can live with this, you should not need a tummy tuck, but if you can't you should get a tummy tuck as well. 

#buttlift

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for your question, Getting closer to your ideal weight will help you achieve better results, However after having kids, most woman need a abdominal wall repair for them to get a completely flat stomach, that is why its hard for you to loose belly fat, underneath that fat, the muscle needs to be repaired. In your picture I can see that you have some loose skin, if your Plastic Surgeon performs aggressive liposuction you may have extra loose skin, I would highly advice for you to get the best results from your procedure, to have a Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift together.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think that the amount of weight loss you propose is reasonable.  How well the skin does with weight loss and liposuction alone can be difficult to predict.  I think it is fair to realize that a tummy tuck may be necessary in the future.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA