Want Lipo and Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer, Scared I'll Lose Breasts if I Exercise?

I want to get lipo&breast aug using fat transfer. I have a very slow metabolism &eat very healthy. My breasts naturally are a 32E but arent very big so I want to get them to 32F. After surgery I want to do 3 hours cardio a day to keep the weight off &metabolism high but scared I will lose fat from my breasts as they're the only areas with fat on me&are most prone to weightloss. Should I just get 32G instead so they go down to an F? Because I will have no fat to replace them &don't want implants.

Fat Transfer, Scared I'll Lose Breasts if I Exercise?

+2

Yes, grafted fat will shrink if you lose weight, and the grafted fat will act like its source, not its ultimate placement.

You should get down to your desired weight before doing the augmentation.or you are almost assured of needing a major revision later.

Fat grafting unpredictable with weight loss for breast augmentation.

+1

Although breast can be augmented by fat grafting this is an unusual approach. Not enough about the bio physiology of fat grafting is known to make a comment about its fate in the wake of overall weight loss.

+1

If you exercise but stay at a stable weight, the grafted fat will remain.  If want want to lose weight, you should do it prior to the fat transfer so that your doctor can determine how much fat you need to achieve you goal.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

+1

If you exercise, the fat grafted will not disappear unless overall body fat stores decrease.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA