I want a lip lift, but do not want more teeth to show and I do not want my lips to be more pronounced. Is this possible?

I simply want the lift to elevate my whole lip by 5mm. The distance between my nose and lips is 20mm. I want it to be at least 15mm. Is that possible?

Lip lift always increases incisor show

+1
If you shorten the distance between your nose and your lip, this will elevate your entire lip and expose more teeth. It is impossible to shorten the distance without increasing tooth show. The normal distance is usually 17 to 19 millimeters, not 15. If the upper lip is more pronounced it can be reduced simultaneously.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon