I Want to Know Why I Look Like I Have Cleft Lip and my Nostril Look So Different? (photo)

I Want to Know Why I Look Like I Have Cleft Lip and my Nostril Look So Different?

+1

We all have inborn facial asymmetry. I am assuming that this is not a recent change in your appearance but something that has been long-standing? If that is the case, it is likely a result of how your hard and soft tissues developed over time resulting in some asymmetry. This is totally normal but can in some cases be altered with Botox, dermal filler or a surgical procedure. A consultation would be required to determine what if anything would provide you with better symmetry. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/rhinoplasty/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon