I Want to Lighten my Skin Shade, What is the Best Way?

hi,I have dark wheatish skin tone.i really want to lighten my colour,i used hydrquinone for 20 days,it did show amazing results but i stopped it now because i saw many buzz around this that I will have to use it continuously otherwise i ll go ever dark,and also continuous usage can cause cancer.i want something safe,no matter if the results take time. also please do suggest me the food that i should intake to keep my skin healthy and flawless. thankyou.

Best Way to Lighten Skin

+1

Thank you for your question. Hydroquinone is safe and can be used 2-3 months at a time, sometimes longer under supervision. A break is required. It is important to use a sunscreen with SPF 30 and zinc oxide and to avoid sun exposure. Even though the skin may be lightened by the bleaching cream if you do not protect your skin it can darken due to sun exposure.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist for the most effective and safe treatment options for you. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist