I Want to Get Laser Hair Removal but I'm Afraid of Its Effectiveness? (photo)

So, I want to get my bikini hair laser removed but my skin tone, although its not really dark, is dark. So with that being said, I'm just preoccupied that I'll spend all that money and I won't see results. Please help.

Laser hair removal for dark skin

+1

The long-pulsed Nd:YAG (1,064 nm) laser is considered safe and effective for the treatment of unwanted hair in dark-skinned persons. It is considered to be superior to other methods of hair removal. The Nd:YAG laser has been shown to yield a high rate of satisfaction in terms of hair reduction. Also, it is important to make sure the area has had no sun exposure for one month prior and one month after the laser procedure.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon