I Want a VERY LARGE Size Butt but I Don't Know if I Have Enough Fat To Transfer? (photo)

I am about 5'5 and 135 pounds.I have stomach of a 3-4 month pregnant woman, in my thighs i have a fair amount of fat it is not TOO big but not TOO small, im looking for an extreme fat transfer to the buttocks and hips(photos will show)which ive only seen with butt implants. I also hear that 30-60% of the fat melts away or dies after the procedure and i DO NOT want it to fade. what is the best option for me? also is it safe to receive a breast and butt augmentation at the same time?

Achieving Your Dream Buttocks

+1

Hi there-

Without examining you, it is completely impossible to say whether or not your goals are realistic for you, or give you recommendations on how best to achieve them.

So much of the way the butt looks depends on what surrounds them- using the photo you posted, you should be able to understand that the girl in the photo only looks like she has a very large bottom because COMPARED TO HER WAIST, lower back, and thighs, it is large.

In other words, achieving any particular woman's goals for the appearance of her butt depends on the butt she is starting with, her exam in these other critical areas, and what options are available to her.

There are many people performing these operations now, but few whose outcomes, safety records, and patient experiences suggest skill and experience. In the right hands, lovely and round outcomes can be attained- and best advice received.

Combined Buttock Implants and Fat Injections For Larger Result

+1

The reality is that fat injections will not make a large or extreme buttock augmentation result. Besides the limitation of how much fat can be injected and harvested, there never is 100% complete survival of the injected fat . This size limitation is the 'price' you pay for use of a natural filler that also provides the contouring benefit of the liposuction harvesting of the donor sites. Buttock implants will usually produce a larger result with assured volume retention but, because it is an implant, has a much higher risk of complications. In rare instances, both a buttock implant and fat injections can be combined to try and capture the volume benefits of both buttock augmentation approaches. 

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Extreme bbl

+1

The largest volume of fat that most have injected will change the shape of the buttock, some consider that extreme.  Look at the photos of doctors that do this surgery regularly and see if that qualifies as extreme to you.  I have patients that think some of my results are 'extreme' but to my view they're not at all (nor were they to the patient's view). 

In terms of combining the implant with fat, it's possible but most try to stay away from the implants because they come hand in hand with too many complications.  What you're looking for sounds like it needs to be brought down to the reality of what can be done.  A BBL is not intended for extreme differences in volume (to my view of what 'extreme' implies).  It is however capable of a big difference. 

Lastly, the photo you've included looks great, but I'm not sure if that's what you want the end result to look like.  If it is, then it depends on what you have to start with.  If you're close, then it can be done.  IF you're not anywhere near that, save your money.  Fat works with implants, but few are able to reproducibly get the same results consistently.  Too many seromas (fluid) and hematomas and wound infections and such.

Best wishes!

Ricardo A. Meade, MD