I Want to know if large gaps can be filled with Orthofill bands or something else without costing so much money & time? (photo)

I have large gaps and missing teeth as well want to know that can orthofill bands close these gaps without leaving any gaps or veneers or bonds....wanna know if something can fix it without alot of money and time...

Orthofill bands vs veneers and crowns...

+1
Based on your photo, it appears that veneers would be the best permanent fix for you, but if you are looking for a great temporary alternative that is a lot cheaper, then dental bonding might be the solution for you.  Bonding will cost a couple hundred dollars a tooth and will likely need to be re-done more than once, but it can provide a great fix for patients needing to save up for veneers.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist