I Want to Get a Labiaplasty Done Because of Discomfort. How Do I Get This Covered?

I've been thinking about this procedure since I was about 13 years old and it causes me discomfort and really takes a toll on me with enjoying life. How do I go about this procedure with it being covered?

Insured labioplasty

+2

You have significant health concerns due to your discomfort.  This should be a covered procedure.  Contact a plastic surgeon that would do this under insurance.  Medical notes from your PCP and a gynecologist documenting your symptoms will support your case.  

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Is Labiaplasty Covered by Insurance?

+1

Unfortunately, labiaplasty is not covered by any insurance company. While it may be expensive, this procedure will improve your self-esteem, level of discomfort, and overall quality of life. If this is something that you feel that you need, be sure to make use of a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in labiaplasty.

Jaime Perez, MD
Labiaplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD