I Want Ask What Kind of Surgery I Need and I Want my Face in Balance from Side? (photo)

i have big nose from side and from front

I Want Ask What Kind of Surgery I Need and I Want my Face in Balance from Side?

+2

Your situation is a challenging one. The reason it is challenging is because from a side view, your lower face is very far forward. The reason for this is that the bone of your upper and lower jaws appear to be too far forward with respect to the rest of your face. This gives the illusion that your nose is very far forward when in fact it is your jaw. A rhinoplasty can help refine some of your nasal features but will not be able to correct the underlying jaw problem. You may want to first consult with an orthognathic surgeon before you do anything about your nose. They specialize in surgeries that can affect the jaw skeleton and they may be able to address the bony component of your problem. Once the jaw is addressed, a rhinoplasty surgeon may be able to help.
Good luck.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

There are some skeletal changes aside from the nose that will be difficult to correct, but a rhinoplasty can help the profile view if that interests you.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Potential candidate for corrective rhinoplasty.

+1

I can see several aesthetic changes to the nose that I personally would see is aesthetically beneficial. However, the surgeon job is to please the patient. Video imaging would be helpful.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,25-atlanta-rhinoplasty.htm