I Want to Increase my Size from 600cc's to 800 Cc's after Losing Weight, Good Option?

I am 5'6" 130lbs I have 600cc's now and wanting to increase to 800cc's. I like them now but I since I have had them I have lost more weight and see them getting looser and when I lay down they fall under my arm and I look flat chested??? Is that common or can that be corrected with larget implants? What is usually the cost to upgrade or a revision? I asked for 800cc's when I got these done and came out with only 600cc's?? and my breat falling to the side under my arm pit normal? Thanks Hellinia

Going To Bigger Breast Implants

+2

Hello Hellinia,

The reason your implants are looser and shifting to the sides and under your arms is NOT because you lost weight.  You are experiencing late term complications associated with large implants.  As time goes on, your implants will continue to drop, become looser, and more likely to move further into your armpits. This phenomenon, and how it makes your breasts look is called 'rock in a sock'. Not too pretty a description for a not too pretty appearance.  The remedy to your problem is not bigger implants, since oversized implants are the cause of your problems.

Without a true physical exam, it would be difficult for me to make any recommendations about anything else you could do to improve your appearance, however I would imagine along with reducing the size of your implants, a capsular tightening procedure would improve position and movement of the implants out of the armpits.  On the other hand, I'm more than certain that you can easily find a surgeon to put in 800 cc implants.  It would be a mistake, though.  I hope you heed our advice!

Web reference: http://www.drminniti.com

Larger implants not advised

+2

Based on your photographs, increasing your implant size would not be prudent. Closing the pocket should help with your ultimate goal.

800cc Implants Are Not A Good Option

+2

I do not feel that it would be prudent to increase the size of your implants by 200cc.  In fact the 600cc implants are most likely too large for you.  Larger implants (which are wider than the breast diameter) lead to a significant increase in problems (bottoming out, implant visability, capsular contracture, etc.).

Larger Breast Implants after Losing Weight?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

It is difficult to give you accurate advise without direct examination and/or viewing photos without clothing. It would also be helpful to examine you in the supine position.

Based on your description, larger breast implants and/or repair of the breast implant pockets on the sides of the breasts  (lateral capsulorraphy)  may be helpful in achieving your goals.  This “repair” of the lateral breast implant pocket will prevent the breast implants from moving to the side ( and to the axilla) when you lie down.

I would suggest in-person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience with revisionary surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastImplantXL.htm

Exchanging to 800 cc implants

+1

I do not think that going to an 800 cc implants is the best thing. First, 600 cc's are pretty large. It sound slike the pocket may be too big or you may need a lift. It is hard to say without an exam.