I want to know in what order it it best to go about getting the procedures I would like to have?

I want to get a BBL & also a breast reduction. So far from what I've read & gathered from other reviews and post, the bbl post op is better than that of the breast reduction. I would like to have both procedures done within a year. So my first question for the sake of my body healing and how long the healing and shaping process takes in General would it be safe to have them both within the same year? Then the second part to that question is if it is ok, which procedure would be best to do first?

Two options

+2

Dear Patient,

Regarding your question, i think is possible to have both procedures in one year and also could be both in one stage, all depend of the type of liposuction you may need.

If is not a long time consuming liposculpture, then we can perform both (BBL+ BR) procedures in one surgery. We combine those procedures very often, but we need to evaluate your particular case to determine if this could be an option for you.

If the liposuction is extented, i would separate the procedures in two stages. Starting with the Liposculpture and brazilian butt lift and then, a second stage after 3-4 months, for the breast reduction.

If you'd like a more accurate orientation about your case, please email us with some photos of your body in frontal, lateral and back position.

Regards,

Staging procedures with BBL and breast reduction

+2

thanks for your question. Yes you can safely stage a BBL first, then the breast reduction at least 3 months after.

Good luck and take care

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

BBL and breast reduction

+1

I think in general, it is ok to have both the breast reduction and BBL done within 3-4 months of each other. As for which one first, it is really your choice.

Staging Breast Reduction and BBL

+1

The procedure to perform initially really depends on your priority. Generally, it is better to stage these procedures at least 6 weeks apart. Many of our patients prefer to wait 2-3 months between procedures. It also depends on your finances. However, the most important decision is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience in BBL. Good luck

Stanley Okoro, MD

+1

The Brazilian buttlift can be performed first if you would like.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA