I Want to Improve the Area Under my Eyes (Tear Trough) However Are There Some Fillers Which Are Not Recommended for This?

The Cosmetic Dermatologist I went to see suggested I consider one of the following to improve the tear trough area: either Filorga HA18 (which ive never heard of) but was recommended as a short-term filler, Restylane, Juvaderm 3 or PRP also known as a Vampire lift. I'm not sure what would be best for the tear trough area. He suggests I go for the short-lasting filler (Filorga HA18) but im a little hesistant.

Restylane has proven itself as the preferred agent for the lower eyelid hollow area.

+1

I would avoid any other product in this area.  As others have pointed out, the lower eyelid is very unforgiving.  Products have a tendency to form lumps or migrate in this area.  Even restylane can form lumps so the treatment does require an experience injector.

Best fillers under the eye

+1

The skin in this area is very thin and close to the bone without much intervening fat. Filler is placed quite superficially and certain fillers may show through the skin.  Radiesse, in particular, should be avoided in this area.  Both Juvederm and Restylane work well.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Restylane is a great first line option

+1

Restylane and Juvederm are both used for this area. Some doctors prefer one over the other. Its thought that Restylane causes a little less swelling, so it is more often used than not.

I would recommend staying away from Sculptra and Radiesse in this area.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon