I'm wanting my nose straightened and reshaped at the tip, is this possible? (photo)

I have been thinking of having a rhinoplasty since I was 15 I am no 20. I am comfortable with everything about myself except my nose, because I work as a make up artist seeing beautiful women everyday has intensified my dislike for my nose. I just want to know what the results would be as I know sometimes the outcome isn't what you expect e.g a Jennifer Anniston nose. I'm looking for it to be straightened an the bottom re shaped, Thank you

I'm wanting my nose straightened and reshaped at the tip, is this possible?

+1
A closed rhinoplasty can refine the tip and straighten the nose without any visible scars.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed hundreds of rhinoplasties. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Rhinoplasty

+1
Based on your photos, you are a good candidate for cosmetic rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty, in the right hands, will help you achieve more feminine, more elegant nose. Make sure to do your research. It is important that you go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with years of experience. Look at their Before and After photos.

+1
Yes, it is possible for you to have your nose straightened and refining the tip.  This can be accomplished with a closed rhinoplasty where all incisions would be on the inside of your nose.

Rhinoplasty to straighten the nose and refine the tip

+1
A properly performed rhinoplasty can certainly refine your nasal tip, reduce the bump on the dorsum if needed, and improve the straightness of your nose.

The most important and crucial issue for you is to find a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.  you should seek only board certified plastic surgeons but most importantly inquire about the experience of your doctor and ask to see pre and post-pictures of that doctor's work.  Most good rhinoplasty surgeons are well-known in their community for their expertise in this procedure.

Rhinoplasty for dorsal hump and tip refinement

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure can address the hump removal,  and refine and  narrow the bridge line. The hump is composed of both bone cartilage and must be shaved down. Medial and lateral osteotomies of the nasal bones are also performed to prevent an open roof deformity. Some minor tip adjustments may also be necessary to refine the tip itself, and make sure the tip  balances with the new bridge line. 

Rhinoplasty

+1
Based on the limited photos here, it appears that you could benefit from a rhinoplasty to straighten out the nose and refine the bottom.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek and who can show you 3-D computer imaging so that you can visualize what you might look like afterwards.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1
You can achieve both these goals with rhinoplasty. Go for a consult with someone who does a lot and will customize it to your wishes.
Good luck.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1
You can have a very nice result from rhinoplasty by shaving down the bump and softening the tip.  Good luck.