I do not want hips or big butt?

I am NOT interested in having hips or a big butt. I do however, want liposuction and a nicely shaped, cute little backside. I'm just wondering if I should get lipo only or bbl too. Also, I ride bikes (I do triathlons). Would the bbl interfere with my biking? I'm 41yrs. 5'3" 138lbs. Square shaped.

Liposuction

+1

Thank you form your question.

I do beileve it´s very difficult to actually give you a review with out seeing any pictures of you. I recommend a physical or picture evaluation in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL and liposuction

+1

The brazilian butt lift could affect your biking until you are healed. You would need to be seen in person for a proper evaluation.

I do not want hips or big butt?

+1

The liposuction with the BBL can accomplish virtually anything.  I think that your goals can be achieved.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.