My Daughter is 26 With Many Health Issues. Could These Be Due To Her Saline Breast Implants?

She is a 26 year old with HCM and a difibraltor , has a 7 month old and got thyroiditis after birth , along with mono , she also had a few bouts of strep throat durnind pregnancy . Also she has been bothered with skin thats hurts all the time , she is afraid to shave her legs due to it , has joint pain and tingly fingers . I am wondering if the fibromyalgia symtoms can be due to saline beast implant , she has had them for about 8 years Thank you.

Medical issues and breast implants

+1

I am sorry to hear about your daughter's medical problems.  None of the issues you mention have been linked to saline breast implants.  I hope that she is under treatment with the appropriate medical specialists to address her conditions.  Best of luck.

Implant Safety

+1

There have been no studies to date that link silicone or saline implants to any disease or syndrome.The devices are FDA regulated, and to become approved, they have gone through extensive studies.I wish you luck in helping your daughter.

M. Susann Bedford, MD

Saline breast implants are not linked to fibromyalgia

+1

Saline and silicone gel breast implants have been thoroughly studied and there are no links to fibromyalgia, autoimmune disease, or any know human disease. Sorry about her health, but her breast implants are not a cause.