I Want to Have Heartshaped Hairline on my Forehead is That Possible Without Surgery?

Creating a widow's peak

+1

If you have a lower hairline, removing some adjacent hair with laser can achieve this. With a higher hairline, a hair transplant may be the answer.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Altering your hairline

+1

can be achieved as Dr. Kabaker states.  If you have dark hair, you can use laser to remove the hair to the shape you like.  If you have blonde hair, you would have to consider hair transplants to achieve this.

Curtis Wong, MD

Create a heart shaped hairline

+1

A small hair transplant session could give you this appearance or laser hair removal could sculpt your hairline to a heart shape. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Heart shaped hairline?

+1

If you are looking to have a "widow's peak" effect of the hairline, the only way to achieve that would be through hair-transplantation. I'm not sure if that will achieve a natural, aesthetically pleasing result, however.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon