I Want to Know What Happened During my Rhinoplasty Surgery? Is There Always an Operative Report, Even with Turkish Surgeons?

My surgery was 4 weeks ago. I hade a crooked nose and wanted it straight without any changes. Before i hade a wide and more bully nose, now it seems to be thinner and narrower. I dont trust my surgeon when he tells me that he did not remove anything from my nose. How can i know exactly what he did? Can i please send photos to any of you doctors for better understandning if my nose possible got thinner because from being crooked to straight? Thank you all for the help and support!

+1

He may have used sutures to narrow the nose and osteotomies, which would not necessarily require tissue removal.  I would assume that there are operative reports, but I do not claim to know about practice in Turkey. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA