I Want Fuller Natural Looking Breast Are Implants my Only Option? (photo)

I'm 23 and have considered implants for years. I have asked what other people think and they say that they like the way my breast are natural. I want to maintain a natural look but I want breast that are fuller and sit a little higher. I am currently a 34B. I love the idea of fat injections but I only weigh about 115 lbs at 5'4" so I don't think I have enough fat to harvest. What are my options?

Breast surgery without the use of implants...

+1

Fat injections to the breasts are still considered an experimental procedure.  There are concerns regarding future breast cancer screenings due to scarring that can occur within the breast after the procedure. However, after you examine the risks and benefits with a qualified plastic surgeon, you may find that this option is available to you.  Otherwise, your only other option is breast implants.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast fullness

+1

More fullness can be accomplished with an implant. fat is less predictable. Without seeing your breasts it is unclear if you need a lift.

Natural looking breast with implants

+1

Dear Lola,

It appears that small submuscular implants would be ideal for you to give you the upper pole fullness you are lookig for. However, you may need a small lift. Not knowing where your areolas lie makes it difficult to say. Please do your due diligence and look for a PS who is a Board Certified Plastic surgeon.

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Perky & Fuller Breasts

+1

Dear Lola,

Thank you for adding your photos but without physical examination it is hard to assess your breasts actual size (not the bra size).

Nonetheless, if you are looking for a fuller and perkier look then a breast implant is the way to go instead of fat injections.

I encourage you to seek consultation with a board certified surgeon of ample experience who will not compromise your breasts' natural look yet provide you with the results you want.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

+1

In our practice, for this request, we would offer a smaller breast implant for a little more fuller look.  The implants are placed in a surgically made pocket that would create an internal bra so your breasts would sit higher and also be filled out with the implant giving you a perky natural result. 

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

I Want Fuller Natural Looking Breast Are Implants my Only Option?

+1

Photos are very confusing! In person consultations best. Options of implants, Fat grafts, or both are available to you. 

Breast Implant and Fat Graft

+1

To achieve fuller breasts, breast implants are likely the most straightforward option.  However, you can also do fat grafting for a combination of fat grafting and implants.  I would suggest having a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to review your options.

Good luck

David Shafer, MD

Implants, not fat grafts

+1

Thank you for the pics and questions.  I would highly recommend implants and not fat grafts.  From what I can see, you would get a great, natural-looking result.  Fat grafting procedures are still in their infancy and there is still a lot we don't know about the long term effects of fat grafting breasts.  Due to the fact there are stem cells in the fat, there is significant debate in the scientific community as to whether fat grafting may increase the risk of breast  cancer.  Hope this helps.

Victor Ferrari, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1

Hi, the pics with clothes or bathing suit on dont really help, but most likely you are a candidate for a breast augmentation. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and get examined and measured and look at before and after pictures to get an idea.

Antoine A. Hallak, MD, FACS

Implants are probably what you need

+1

You should seek plastic surgical consultation, but there is nothing other than implants that will approximate the look that you seem to be wanting.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS