Hi I Want to Do Forehead and Frown Lines Botox What is the Price?

Cost of botox

+1

Thank you for the question. You will have to figure out how much botox costs per unit in your area and how many units you would need for the result that you want. Average botox per unit is somewhere between 6-12 dollars depending on surgeon/spa and area of the country.  Most people start out with about 30-45 units for the frown lines (corrugator) and the forehead lines (frontalis).

Dr Remus Repta

Botox cost

+1

Botox costs vary between providers, and are dependent upon an assessment of your muscle size and strength, and expectations for wear.

Sam Naficy, MD

Cost of Botox for forehead & frown lines

+1

The cost of doing Botox for your forehead and frown lines depends on several variables, namely the strength and depth of the muscles and wrinkles, the amount of units injected (more units, within reason, will give longer duration of effect), and the experience and training of the injector - since this is your face and health, only go with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to avoid problems. The cost will likely be in the $350-$500 range.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of Botox

+1

The cost of Botox is going to vary and be dependent on where you have the treatment performed and who does it. 

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon