Just Want to Flatten my Belly - How Soon Would I Be Able to Get into a Bikini? (photo)

I'd like to remove the 'pouch' I have above my mons pubis. I wanted to get tumescent lipo because I heard it causes the least amount pf bruisomg. I'm also curious about the price range for this procedure, and if this seems reasonable to do. I lost 60 lbs since April and I really just want to get rid of my belly. I'm 20, 5'9, and around 160 lbs

Just want my belly flat

+1

Hello and thank you for your question.

Congratulations on the weight loss. With any type of procedure that you undergo, there will be some down time. You should be able to get into a bikini in a bout 4-6 weeks after your procedure.

The price range differs from doctor to doctor and between different geographic areas, so I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.

Best of luck to you

Recovery after liposuction

+1

With any surgical procedure, there will be recovery time.  It will take a minimum of 1 month, up to 3 months to see the final result.  In regards to the cost of liposuction, it will depend on your surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, and facility fee.  I think it would be $3000-$5000.  It is best to go for in-person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon.

Sugene Kim, MD, FACS

Just Want to Flatten my Belly - How Soon Would I Be Able to Get into a Bikini?

+1

I think that you can probably have this done for $3000 to $4000.  Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

fee range for liposuction in lower abdomen is from $3,000 to $4,000 around the US. Best to seek a few IN PERSON consults from boarded PSs//

Flattening the tummy pouches with tumescent lipo under local gets you in a bikini fast.

+1

Having liposuction done to the full abdomen under tumescent local can get you in a bikini in as little as 1 month in many cases and is easy to undergo for roughly $5000 on special. Sincerely,David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon