What method of treatment would be the most effective and better for my teeth? (photo)

I want to fix my tooth gap.

How should the gap between my front two teeth be treated?

+1

Orthodontics is certainly one way, however it is very common for the spaces to return after the braces are removed or if you aren't diligent and wear retainers the rest of your life.

Direct composite bonding at the area of the gap can certainly be done quite easily, however you may find that your front two teeth end up looking too wide.

Porcelain veneers on your front four teeth would be the easiest, quickest and best looking approach.  Then your four front teeth would then be of proper proportion to each other and you wouldn't need to wear a retainer.

So, as you might imagine, I would favor recommending porcelain veneers.  However, the two other aforementioned ways of treating your "gap problem" are viable alternatives.  My guess is that if you went to a cosmetic dentist, a general dentist and an orthodontist or general dentist who does orthodontics, you would get different answers from each.  No wrong answer, just be aware of the downsides of each type of treatment, as each one will correct your problem, but in different ways.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist

What method of treatment would be the most effective and better for my teeth?

+1

Either conventional braces or perhaps clear aligners (Invisalign) would work best to enhance your already beautiful smile.

Good luck!

Brad Lockhart, DDS
Tustin Cosmetic Dentist

Braces/laminates

+1
This picture shows a mid line diastema and mild rotations of the upper incisors. Ideal treatment for your problem is braces. Braces reposition your teeth to desired position naturally. Alternatively, ceramic laminates can be fixed to correct the problem affectively and instantly.

Dantenapalli VijayVardhan, MDS(omfs)
India Cosmetic Dentist