I Want to Find out Where Can You Get the Pills or Cream for Making Boobs Larger and Bum? Can Someone Please Help?

I Want to Find out Where Can You Get the Pills or Cream for Making Boobs Larger and Bum?

+1
There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Enlargement cream for breast and buttocks

+1
Surgery is not for everyone. Breast augmentation is an elective procedure. One must weigh the risks and potential rewards. As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast. Some physicians have issues with "natural" creams as they often don't list what is actually in them. Many of these creams mimic estrogen so as to try and enlarge the breast. Some physicians are concerns that these estrogens can have unintended side effects. Some others argue that some breast tumors are estrogen sensitive, and one may be stimulating tumor growth. Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

I am unaware of any creams or pills that enlarge breasts.

+1

Don't waste your money on any so-called medical remedies for small breasts.. Waste of money.

+1

No such pills or creams exist. Otherwise you wouldn't have to ask where to get them, they would be in ads everywhere.

All the best.