How Much Fat Can Be Taken in One Lipo Procedure?

I weigh 248 after losing 100 lbs and having 3children. I want to get liposuction and a tummy tuck. Lipo to rid of some of the remaining fat and tuck to lift and firm stomach and muscles. How much fat can be lipoded off safely at my size. I am 5'5"

+1
Tummy tuck and liposuction can be combined, but I think additional weight loss would allow for a safer procedure with a better result.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Fat removal after weight loss

+1
It would be best to be seen in person because in all likelihood you will need some kind of excisional procedure as well. Good luck.