I Want to Get Fat Grafting Done to my Butt and Hips. Am I Too over Weight to Safely Have This Procedure Done?

5ft 2 in and 160lbs. I'm 28.

Safety of Brazilian Butt Lift

+3

As long as you are otherwise healthy, your weight alone does not put you at a high risk to have a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Your plastic surgeon can evaluate you in person to determine if you are a good candidate, and what kind of a result you will get.

Too overweight for a BBL?

+2

Your weight is rarely the single reason not to be a BBL candidate. In fact, we like fat...it gives us more to work with. It is more to do with other medical problems associated with obesity - diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, etc. You should speak to a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in BBLs and your primary physician.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Am I too heavy for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

The height and weight figures that you submitted are not too heavy to have a Brazilian butt lift performed if you are otherwise healthy.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Brazilian Buttlift Weight Parameters

+1

The short answer is no.  At that height and weight, you would not be excluded as an operative candidate, provided you have no other medical conditions that would prohibit a safely performed surgery.  In the average patient, I can remove 5 L (maximum safe outpatient limit), and transfer 1200 to each buttock and hip.