I'm 5'1, & 103 pounds, do I have enough fat to get a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I'm 5'1, & 103 pounds...it's hard for me to gain weight and I jus want a bigger booty. My bmi is approximately 19.5. I'm healthy, I don't smoke and I don't have any known medical problems. Any advice ?

I'm 5'1, & 103 pounds, do I have enough fat to get a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1
    You may be a good candidate for the procedure.  I operate on many thinner women with great results.  The location of the fat is important. 

BBL?

+1
Hi.  You have a nice leg and buttock shape already!  While you don't have enough fat to really do a BBL since you are quite petite, my recommendation to you would be that your buttock shape is good, as it is, and you don't need any surgery there.

Just continue with targeted exercises - squats, lunges, kickbacks - to keep the area toned.

Thomas Fiala, MD

improving buttocks shape

+1
Thank you for your picture. You do not have enough fat for liposuction subject grafting to you butt.  Buttock implants would be best for you to achieve a more shapely buttocks 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

BBL

+1
Hard to say from the photo( being that is shows up somewhat dark) whether or not you have enough fat for augmentation.  Best of luck. Implant might be a better choice.

Buttock enhancement

+1
You may not have enough fat to transfer to the buttocks to achieve the results you want. The only other option is Buttock Implant. The scar is hidden in the inter-gluteal fold and can not be seen.

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

+1
Brazilian Butt Lift is an operation that makes the buttock rounder, higher and fuller by using your own fat. We take fat from some other area of the body and transplant it into your butt. There are many advantages to this operation. We don't need to use an implant because we are using your own fat. Also the scars are minimal because all we need to do is make a tiny 3mm dot incision to liposuction the fat from one area of the body and then inject that fat into your buttock. Everyone has fat in some part of their body that can be harvested for a Brazilian Butt Lift but some patients have more than others. We commonly take fat from the thighs, hips and tummy. The only question is whether you have enough fat to give you the fullness in the butt that you are looking for so having a realistic expectation is very important. 

This is one of the most frequent operations we perform at our clinic and patients are usually delighted with the results 

Frank Lista, MD