I Want a Facelift, What is the Least Expensive Option?

Least Expensive Facelift Option

+3

This is a difficult question because there are many options for facial rejuvenation and lots of cleverly named "mini" lift procedures out there.  You look quite young for a true facelift and may benefit from less invasive procedures like Botox and fillers and possibly laser resurfacing with laser lipo of your neck and jowl area.  Whatever you decide, seek out a board certified and well-trained surgeon and get their opinion rather than seeking out a cheap procedure that may not be right for you (or for anyone).

Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

Aternative to facelift

+2

Going for the least expensive option is almost an invitation for a bad result or no results at all. From the photo you included, it does not appear as if you need a facelift. Perhaps a better option would be to consider some type of skin rejuvenation/skin tightening procedure such as fractional laser resurfacing. This in conjunction with some strategic use of Botox and fillers may postpone the need for a facelift for 5-10 years.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Facelift and least expensive option

+2

When considering facial rejuvenation,  there can be a number of different treatment options.  These can include surgical procedures such as a full face and neck lift,  a browlift, and/or eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty).  Along with these surgical procedures, less expensive, non-sugical treatments may also be considered such as botox injections, filler injections such as Restylane and Radiesse, and/or skin resufacing treatments such as chemical peels or laser skin treatments.  Many of the procedures can be combined with one another to help achieve the best results.  Each of the treatment options carries its advantages as well as its disadvantages and limitations.  I would suggest you see at least two board certified plastic surgeons, let them know what your top priorities are regarding your face, and let them know what your budgetary constains are.  Hopefully they will be able to come up with a plan that stays within your budget and was worth your time, effort and money.  Best of luck.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

The cheapest alternative is to avoid having a cheap facelift!

+2

In looking at your photos, I wonder if you might not do extremely well having services like BOTOX and fillers.  The facelift is best for lower face and neck laxity.  From the photo, this does not seem to be your issue.  Avoid cheap facelifts.  The results are a disaster.  I am thinking of a TV commercial for a quickie facelift where the women look like they were videoed through a camera lens smeared with vaseline!  Don't let that happen to you.

The Least Expensive Facelift Surgery

+1
There certainly are some facial enhancements available that are fairly affordable. In my medical spa and plastic surgery center, we offer everything from skin care to lasers, to fillers, bottom, and of course surgery. 
The lowest priced procedure, if it is not effective for you is not the least expensive. IOt might be a waste of money. You might want to research plastic surgeons and schedule several consultations. You might find that you can get a "boost" with laser skin tightening, a low grade peel and some Botox. On the other hand, you may learn that you are a candidate for surgery and that surgery is the only way to effectively address your concerns.

The best way to save money on facial rejuvenation surgery is to do it right the first time. A fair amount of my patients come to me with what they would describe as "botched" surgery. This can mean howled out areas of the face, a face overfilled with fat or silicone, a hairline that has been altered, "pixie ears" following surgery, rounded, yes, removal of sideburns, etc. 

It is imperative to find an experienced, well trained plastic surgery with many, many photos that provide evidence of expertise in providing natural looking results.  I know it is tempting to look for a deal, but better not to have surgery at all than to compromise your health and permanent appearance by saving some money on facial surgery

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

What is the least expensive facial rejuvenation option

+1

A face lift is traditionally used to describe a procedure that involves an incision to gain access to the tissue of the face.  Recently "face lift" has been used to describe using combinations of injectible products as well as non invasive modalities.  In general the med-spa type procedures such as botox, filler, ulthera, etc are the least expensive and if considering some type of facial rejuvenation/improvement treatment this is where you would be starting.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Facial Rejuvenation Alternatives for Facelift

+1

When it comes to plastic surgery, it is difficult to determine costs because it varies depending on each doctor’s professional fees as well as the medical center’s anesthesia and facility fees. There are also many options for facial rejuvenation including both surgical and non-surgical treatments. There are “mini facelift” procedures available to target specific areas and concerns. Non-surgical treatments such as Ultherapy® or radio frequency skin tightening technologies or Botox® and facial fillers are typically less expensive and can provide facial rejuvenation results. While price is an important factor, each patient has unique features that may require certain techniques. Be sure to seek a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in facial procedures to help you determine a treatment option.

Fernando D. Burstein, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Least Expensive Option for a Facelift

+1

At a young age, fillers or fat grafting may be a better option, but it is a bit hard to tailor treatment based upon the one picture.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Inexpensive face lift

+1

It will not be easy to get a good face lift inexpensively.  Most mini face lifts are less expensive but will not last as long.  You may consider facial fillers (liquid face lift) to refresh the face without a major expense

Sam Naficy, MD

Facelift - What is the Least Expensive Option?

+1

Well, the least expensive may not be the best choice - and that applies to you, to anyone else, and to every procedure.  Those decisions may be complex but you should consider all your choices before you decide what to do.

In your case, you may benefit from a combination as simple as liposuction of your chin/submental region (if you even need that - can't tell for sure from the photo) and a neurotoxin (ie, Botox or Dysport).  You could also have some fillers to your cheekbones for enhancement of that region.

So before you go for the least expensive option, you may want to go around and visit a few plastic surgeons in person to get an idea of what you can expect with each of the choices.  You may decide that the lowest price is not the best investment.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS