5'3 112lbs Want to Be a DDD or F, How Many Cc Would You Recommend?

I have lost an extremely amount of weight. I have no breast left. Use to be a DD, want to be DDD or F.  My Dr Say He is Going to Use 400 or 425.

Implant volume and cup size

+1
Unfortunately, you have not provided any photographs or your cup or bra size. If you are a 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. If you are a 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. From this, you can compute the volume required to achieve your desired goal. I always recommend small silicone gel implant placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. However, since you have lost an extreme amount of weight, it is possible that you may need a simultaneous lift. There is a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Through the same incision, implants can be placed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

How to predict implant size?

+1

As others have already commented, it is difficult to guide you on appropriate implant size without a consultation and physical examination. However, based on your description, you don't appear to be a large woman. One way to look at it is that a 400-425 cc implant will increase you by about 2-3 cup sizes. Keep in mind that cup sizes are variable -- they vary based on chest circumference and bra manufacturer. I usually advise my patients to focus more on "the look" that they desire as opposed to actual cup size. I would suggest that you discuss your goals and expectations with a board certified plastic surgeon! Good luck!

Anureet K. Bajaj, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Size

+1

It is impossible to give any advice about what size breast implant you need to achieve your desired breast size without knowing your present chest and breast measurements, including base width and volume. Once these are known you can determine what implants fit your body. Then you can pick one that will give you the size you desire. From your height and weight, even to be as large as your wish, the implants you mention may be too large. Also, since you have lost weight, you may need a breast lift. Without a picture or an exam it is impossible to determine this. 

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1

Without out photos and possibly chest measurements it is impossible to even guess what size you would need.  Once those are available would be able to guess but I still would use a temporary  sizer in the operating room to see what exact implant to use.

Gary Hall,MD

Gary Hall, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

+1

Dear Drrl12

Thank you for your post.  It would be more helpful, however, to have standarized photos to give you better advice.  Please re-post with photos.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon