What would you recommend to get curves? (photo)

Please what would you recomend . I want curves more softer look ! Hourglass figure! i am thinking of gaining 15 pounds and doing fat grafting to my hips! what would you recomend !

What would you recommend to get curves?

+1
I think hip fat grafting is reasonable and attainable for an expert at liposuction and fat grafting procedures.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
From the perspective of your pictures, I am assuming that you want more refinement of the curves in your waist, hip and buttock area.  Options for obtaining a more hourglass figure include liposuction of the abdomen flanks and fat grafting to the buttock area.  This can make your waistline thinner and as a result your clothing will fit better.  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who examines you would determine what your needs are.

James C. Grotting, MD, FACS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon