I want curves - How can I get an hourglass figure? Do I need to gain weight and get a BBL? (photo)

What would you recomend for me to do to get curves hourglass figure. Thinking of gaining 15 pounds and doing fat grafting to hips butt ? Is this good idea?

Desiring Curves

+1
Body contouring with liposuction and BBL can be employed to obtain an improved figure. It is recommended, to be evaluated by a plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for BBL

+1
You seem to be a very good candidate for BBL.  I would not recommend gaining weight before a BBL procedure as this is weight which is likely lost after surgery.  Even in thin individuals like yourself there is adequate volume for contouring an injection for an impressive result.  He examined and person and the shown what you would look like after surgery.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

What would you recomend for me to do to get curves hourglass figure. Thinking of gaining 15 pounds and doing fat grafting to hip

+1
I think you would be a very good candidadte for liposuction and the BBL. With appropriate contouring you should be able to get a nice hour-glass figure. But you need to be examied. You should consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Based on the pictures posted you start with very good body shape.
The only are of fat that is seen in the pictures is the love handles (flanks).
Liposuction Flanks and fat transfer to the buttock. This will enhance the body shape and curves, but moderate amount of fat transfer.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

I want curves - How can I get an hourglass figure? Do I need to gain weight and get a BBL?

+1
I would not recommend gaining weight.  Even in thinner women I can usually get 600 cc to 800 cc per buttock.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian butt lift

+1
You look like you could be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift.  An exam in person would be critical to determine what donor sites are available. Good luck.

Gain weight for BBL

+1
You have a very nice and beautiful body shape, so I can only envision a great result after the BBL.
I would recommend a liposuction to your abdomen, lower back, flanks (sides of breast) and a bit to inner thighs and a bit to inner knees. On your current weight I would be likely to transfer about 500-600 cc of fat per side, but it will match perfectly with your slender body.
Your waist can be as small as your muscle allows, in that area. So you have to know that is our limit: the muscle, any deeper. Your hip can also be enhanced with the fat gafting and then create the curves you are looking for.
You have to know if you gain weight, that fat will go everywhere, not only to the abdomen or areas which may be reachable with liposuction. And if you loose weight after the BBL, you will lose some of the volume. You will not lose the fat cells because those remain "alive" into your butt tissues, they only shrinks.
If your plan is to gain weight and remain in that weight, then gaining some lbs will be great for you and your result.
Feel encouraged. You will be loving your result.
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon