I Want to Change Just About my Whole Profile? (photo)

I am 17 and I really want to get some surgery to fix my profile. Would my nose have to be broken in order to make it straight or could they just file that bump down? Also, I'm interested in getting a chin implant as well. What about money? And would they say I should get one big surgery or 2 separate ones? If to separate which one first? What if I get my nose done and i feel like it balances out my chin? I have thought about this since I was 13 but I also feel bad about changing so much?

Chin implant and rhinoplasty

+1

Chin implant and rhinoplasty is a excellent combination can be performed together or separately depending upon the patient's desires. A rhinoplasty is performed under general anesthesia, while a chin implant can be performed under local anesthesia. Please see the  link below for examples of rhinoplasty and chin implant performed together in our practice.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/progallery/chinimplant_photos81.html