I Want to Buy Salon Essentials Hair Removal Laser X60. Is It Good Machine?

I have fair skin with dark hair.I want to use this machine to remove hair in my face and my legs.Does it useful and get best result or not?

Look for an FDA Approved Brand

+2
From what I know about this machine this is an at home hair removal system and for me, who has been involved with laser hair removal for many years, this can be used as an adjunct to professional laser hair removal. In order for a home device to be good, I like to see if they have received FDA clearance – some have, like Tria and Silk’n Flash&Go and the Me Smooth. Stick to these brands – much better and much more reliable.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon