I Want Butt Injections & Breast Augmentation. What Are the Options & the Cost for Both?

I know both procedures have different options so I want more info. I'm looking to get both done ASAP.

Breast augmentation and fat transfer to the butt

+1

Prices vary city to city and surgeon to surgeon.  It is okay to get them done at the same time but you might lose some of the fat if you lay on your butt after surgery recovering from the breast augmentation.  I recommend you schedule consultations with two or more board-certified plastic surgeons for specific details. Best wishes.

Breast and buttock augmentation

+1

The fees for breast augmentation and buttock augmentation varies from city to city.  But they can be done at the same time.

Breast and Buttock Augmentation

+1

When it comes to fees each practice/doctor set their own prices.  In addition, prices vary quite a bit by region.  In my practice, augmentation using implants ranges from $4000-6000.00. Fat grafting (my preferred method) for butt augmentation ranges from $4000-6000.00 as well. 

Breast and buttock augmentation can be done either with implants and/or fat grafting. I tend to do more implants for the breasts and more fat grafting for the buttocks.    

Jeffrey Hartog, MD