I Want Butt Implants? How Many Cc's for Drastic Change? (photo)

5'7, 119 pounds, narrow hips. Measurements 34-25-35.5. I have 500cc breast implants. I want butt implants with a drastic change like j-lo/kim k.How many cc's would provide upper and lower butt fullness and maximum projection. Im too skinny for fat transfer but is there a way to fill in the side butt indentations? Will the implants look misshapen if im on all fours or bend over? Will my butt still jiggle naturally or be stiff? Im having consults soon but want advice to compare.

I Want Butt Implants? How Many Cc's for Drastic Change?

+1
Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.  Even in very thin individuals I use fat grafting to improve shape and contours.

Selecting a buttock implamt size

+1

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patients buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible.

The largest (legal) buttock implant available in the USA is a 690cc round implant made by AART.  Indeed custom implants can be ordered larger, not only at a premium price but at a premium risk for most patients'.  Unlike breast implants which are placed under the very expandable tissue of the breast and half of the pectoral major muscle, buttock implants are (most preferably) placed under (or at least within) the largest strongest muscle of the body, the gluteus maximus muscle, which is not nearly as expandable or forgiving.  Thus most patients simply do not have a large enough native buttock muscle to fit an implant over even 500 ccs', without leading to significant complication such as wound breakdown/opening &/or implant exposure...necessitating removal.  

Nonetheless, buttock implants are a proven safe and effective method of buttock augmentation as long as the recommendations of a board certified plastic surgeon specialist are adhered to.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton

Ryan Stanton, MD