Want Butt Implants but Have Thought About a Brazilian Due to Having a Baby. If I Workout Will I Loose It?

I am in the Tampa bay area and plan on traveling to Miami for a procedure. I am fairly small but have gained some weight throughout my stomach and back due to a new son. I do work out a lot and my concern is paying all this money for me to loose it. Keep in mind i am looking to getting a large booty. What is better for me butt implants or brazilian?

As higher weighting as better BB shape

+2

but of course  you should not  get more than 10% in excess of overweight so it is advisable to get  as 12 lbs overweight but  any one lb  more in order  to get the best shape, projectios and security, preferentely your  family must be already planned

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Implants

+1

I always say that a Brazilian Butt Lift is preferable to implants. While you will lose some of that fat injected during surgery within the first three months of recovery, surgeons are aware of this and will over-inject the area to accommodate for the initial loss. After about three months, the remaining fat is there to stay. If you lose weight the fat in your butt will shrink in the same fashion as the fat in the rest of your body. For this reason, it is best to not plan for extreme weight loss following surgery.

There are a couple of reasons why I would recommend a Brazilian Butt Lift over implants. First, the fat injected comes from your body and is not a foreign object. While implants are viable, the use of your own fat results in a much lower complication rate. The second reason involves the shaping process used during a Brazilian Butt Lift. While implants allow some projection and shaping of the buttocks, the Brazilian Butt Lift allows a much more personalized experience. Using liposuction techniques, the surgeon is able to remove fat from the sides, abs, and back to shape a beautiful silhouette before any fat is injected. The injection process then allows the surgeon to strategically place fat on the superior parts of the buttocks to provide shape and projection. This process allows the surgeon a much greater ability to form the body to the patient’s specific desires.

There are many very well qualified plastic surgeons in the Tampa Bay Area, and I urge you to meet with some of the more experienced surgeons here before going to Miami. This will make the recovery process much easier for you as multiple follow ups will be needed and you will not be able to sit in the car for extended periods of time for about two weeks following surgery. When choosing a surgeon, be sure that they are board certified and experienced with Brazilian Butt Lifts. Attached are a few examples of my work with this procedure. Good luck!

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD