Im Want a Breast Reduction and I Have DD Cup and Want to Go to a B Cup Size and I Am Athletic? What Are My Options?

Im Want a Breast Reduction and I Have DD Cup and Want to Go to a B Cup Size and I Am Athletic?

Breast Reduction Options

+1

Breast reduction is designed to improve the appearance and symptoms of overly large breasts by reducing their size and reshaping them. The surgery is specifically designed to relieve symptoms of pain and discomfort in the breasts, shoulders, neck and upper back.

New developments in breast reduction surgery include the limited incision techniques, including the LeJour technique and the use of liposculpture for artistic shaping of the breast.

This surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations that we do.

Breast reduction

+1
Breast reduction is an excellent operation and you could certainly go from a DD to a B cup. See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation who can explain the procedure to you in detail (it is generally performed as an outpatient surgery), discuss insurance coverage and begin the pre certification processs.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Insurance will not cover breast reduction of DD breasts.

+1

Hi.

1)  I don't know if that was your question.

2)  But  a vertical (lollipop scar)) breast reduction should take you from a DD cup to a B cup nicely with good long term shape.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)