I Want Breast Implants. I Am Male, Large Shoulders, Some Breast Flesh. How Do I Get D-cup Breasts?

MTF breast augmentation

+1

One the advantages of hormone treatment for MTF transgender patients is the development of breast tissue, and initial stretching of breast skin. In a large framed individual, it is fairly easy to gain a great deal of volume using high profile implants.

Breast Implants in a Transgender woman.

+1

Typically, a transgender woman has broader shoulders and is taller.  They can often tolerate larger implant sizes.  As far as how can I provide you with a D-cup depends on you breast deminsions and how much pre-existing breast tissue you possess. Paients will have their measurements taken, a phyical exam, and then we take the information and look at the breast implant manufacturer's sizing charts.  This will give us a specific size implant that  will fit the breast deminsions and provide an estimated cup size. 

Joel B. Beck, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon