Want Breast Implants but Have No Idea What to Go with AA Cup? (photo)

So im 18 almost 19 and dont even fill an A cup.And im overweight!! I'm so ashamed to show my pictures..I plan on getting back down to a normal weight and my breasts will be even smaller then. I really want implants. I was thinking id have to get saline since its cheaper and since im not 22 i cant get silicone. I've also heard saline is safer than silicone. But i want my breasts to look natural. Im afraid if i get saline implants theyll look extremely unrealistic and like two balls on my chest.

Implant Selection Process

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill