I Want to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift I Am 5'6 131 Pounds? (photo)

I always wanted more of a butt. I want them to take my arm and stomach fat to transfer to my butt. I do want to get Pregnant though in a year or two I was wondering if I should wait. I'm just scared of the extra skin or stretch marks. Does getting lipo on the stomach area cause more skin stretching or extra skin? Also if I lose weight do I lose weight in my butt? or is it permanent. I am pretty good and staying the same weight.

I Want to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift I Am 5'6 131 Pounds?

+1

You will prove to be a very difficult Brazilian buttlift, because you are very fit.  It is not impossible, depending upon your goals for buttock size.  If you plan on pregnancy in the near future, you will have to decide whether or not to pursue the buttlift at this time. I do not think you will have loose skin, but pregnancy can cause loose skin in anyone.  If you decide to go ahead with the buttlift, find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these a year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA