Hi i want a Brazilian but lift and I just gave birth 2 weeks ago. When will be the safest time to begin this procedure? (photo)

I want hips and a bubble round butt nothing drastic but something noticeable below is a picture of me now and another picture of what i want my butt to look like is this possible.I also want to know what can i do to prepare my self before and after the procedure to get the best results. Also what the cost range will be is there financing what are the side affects and how soon can i get on my feet i do have a newborn will i be able to function normaly in daily activities like drivin walkin etc.

BBL after giving birth

+1
Congratulations on your new baby! 
I recommend waiting at least 6 months for the procedure also make sure you are not breast feeding anymore, since most of the medications you will need after surgery(antibiotics and pain meds) can be transferred to the baby through breast milk.  In my practice, we r offering a special for about $7900 all inclusive, and we offer in house zero percent financing!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

BBL after baby

+1

The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. I usually recommend waiting at least 6 months after giving birth to see how the body changes. You can begin by going on a consultation and discussing the specific options for your body type. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

After pregnancy

+1

In my opinion the best time to have a surgery after child birth is about 6 months after. Your body has to go back to it normal stage. Pregnancy causes a lot of changes in the body.

I recommend to take some new pictures after this period for a better picture evaluation and determine if you are a good candidate for the procedures you´re looking for.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

BBL after pregnancy

+1
3-6 months waiting period after giving birth for a general rule.  I recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this procedure.  good luck.  

Sean A. Simon, MD

Hi i want a Brazilian but lift and I just gave birth 2 weeks ago. When will be the safest time to begin this procedure?

+1
Even in the best of circumstances, you will need 3 months.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBl and recent pregnancy

+1

Congratulations!  Usually you should wait about 6 months or until your weight has gone back down to your pre-pregnancy weight.